Alexander Pereira started his real estate career working with Nancy Packes and Rosa Group before moving on to join the Top Sales Producing Team of Prudential Douglas Elliman, the Bracha Group. He was also one of the founding members of Keller Williams NYC, where he sold onsite for luxury new development buildings in coveted Manhattan locations such as The Azure (A luxury high-rise at 91st and 1st ), The Centurion, (an IM PEI building on Central Park South), and The CASSA (a luxury hotel/condominium at 45th & 5th).
Returning to PDE's Long Island City office, Alexander brings a vast market knowledge and strong skill set to benefit his developers, sellers and buyers. Alexander has a strong focus on New Development and is currently the Sales Director for QNS44 Condominiums which is outpacing the market by selling a record 70% of the project entirely off-market and the remaining 30% in a staggering 12 weeks! It was one of the fastest moving projects in the entire Douglas Elliman New Development Portfolio. He is also the Sales Director for Vernon 123 Condominiums which is sold out. He is also the Managing Partner of the Rosa Pereira Team which is consistently ranked in the Top 2% Company wide.
Alexander has a unique ability to negotiate and find creative ways to make deals happen, and a tremendous work ethic that sets him apart. He has successfully negotiated from both sale and buyside; land deals, commercial building deals, multifamily and new condo development sales for his clients. He will work harder than anyone to make sure his clients are aware of all their options, and that they understand the upsides and downsides to their decisions. He lays this out in a very comprehensive and clear fashion so there are never any surprises.
Alexander knows that every sale is a big undertaking for the people involved, whether it be an end user, an investor, or a large commercial deal, or his developer clients. He therefore does his very best to bring comfort through informed market data and professional diligence. Honesty, dedication and knowledge are always paramount when working with this seasoned professional, and clients continually can attest to his upstanding character and good will.
A native of NYC, Alexander has lived in three of the five boroughs in Nolita, Midtown East, Park Slope, Forest Hills and Flatbush, and is currently in Long Island City. He started his sales career at age 17 securing millions of dollars in donations for one of the largest philanthropic companies UJA. By age 20, he established his own cashmere company which he ran successfully for six years while studying Business Merchandise Management at FIT. Clients included Saks, Bergdorf's, Barney's, LANCOME, as well as countless Madison Avenue boutiques and exclusive boutiques across the country. After excelling in fashion, Alexander went into finance at a company that marketed and sold alternative investment products, and negotiated deals with some of the top banks in the U.S. including JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, and HSBC.